MAGSYS magnetizers allow the magnetization, adjustment and also the demagnetization of isotropic and anisotropic magnetic materials of different sizes. In particular, all highly coercive magnetic materials, such as Sm2Co17 or plastic-bonded NdFeB magnets, can be magnetized easily and with short cycle times. In addition to raw magnets, e.g. directly after production, complete workpieces with magnets already installed can also be magnetized.
The necessary energy of the magnetizer is mainly determined by the required magnetizing field strength and the size of the workpiece. The modular design allows best adaptation to your requirements. This results in an optimal price/performance ratio. At the same time, subsequent adaptation to modified magnet products is also possible.
The systems are suitable for 3-shift operation in an automated production environment as well as for use at manual workstations or in the laboratory. The systems can be used without problems in polluted environments, as they are often found in magnet production, as well as in clean rooms.
Standard built-in interfaces allow the connection to complex process controls and also the connection to automatic process control or quality assurance systems. Standard built-in pulse current measurement ensures the required magnetizing field strength for each magnetization.
The energy of the device is usually between 100 Ws and 300 kWs at a charging voltage of 850 to 5000 V. The figure shows different devices with different energy.
If required, electronic switching between several capacitance and thus energy levels is possible. This can be particularly useful in combination with several high-current outputs for connecting different magnetizing devices. Different pulse shapes - also electronically switchable combined in one device - can be realized.
The peak current of the system is measured so that it monitors itself.
When connecting a MAGSYS magnetizing device, its temperature is measured and switched off when the limit temperature is reached.
When connecting to the mains, we follow your specifications.
- Demagnetization directly after moulding for a better efficiency of sinter ovens
- Magnetization of raw magnets
- Radial magnetization of magnet rings with high precision
- Magnetization of mounted sensors to simplify the handling
- Magnetization of completely-assembled loudspeaker systems to avoid impurities during magnetization
- Magnetization and automatic calibration of complete fuse breaker systems
- Multipolar magnetization of moving coil systems for hard disk drives in clean rooms directly before mounting
- Multipolar skewed magnetization of rotors or stators in permanent excited electric motors
- Fully digitally controlled
- Modular set-up
- Measurement and control of pulse current
- Control panel protected against moisture and dirt
- LCD resistant against magnetic field
- Simple operation
- Clearly arranged backlit graphical display
- Standard potential free serial interface
- Standard potential free inputs and outputs to connect the magnetizer to your PLC or other signal devices
- Standard temperature measurement of the connected magnetizing fixture
- Self test during start-up
- Extensive safety features
- Software updates via PC interface
- Optional: switchable energy adjustment
- Optional: auto or manual pulse selection (exponential, sine or demag)
- Optional: multiple outputs for alternating operation of several magnetizing fixtures